Tuesday 18 December 2012

Christmas Craft Fair

Sorry I've not been posting much recently, seem to have been so busy with work and the guides and scouts I volunteer with.
Anyway when to a Christmas craft fair at the week end in my village, had a stall.


The stall layout wasn't brilliant but that's something I'm going to work on in the next year. The friendship teas sold really well I think people are thinking they will be nice to post with Christmas cards to friends they don't see very often. Also sold some of the pencil boxes as a nice little stocking stuffer and the festive tissue packs.





Hopefully get some posts up soon about the Christmas cards I've been making and playing with some of the new items I've brought from Stampin up.
Happy Christmas Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment