Monday 22 April 2013

Wedding Fair

I know this is a craft blog but I thought I would just share a few pictures from my day job.
At the weekend I attended a wedding fair to promote my florist shop.

 This is a picture of my stand I was really happy with the colour cloth I choose as this sort of pale blue is really on trend at the mo and also the vintage style bunting finishes it off well.










  This is a mock up brides bouquet I made in fresh flowers including roses, carnations, and orchids, I was very pleased with how this turned out. I choose to do a set of matching flowers for one end of my stall and think this worked well and will continue to use the idea of a theme at future wedding fairs.













Here are the matching orchid corsage on wrist band and rose buttonholes one in fresh and one in silk.














And here is a matching table arrangement in tall glass vase which is filled with crystals and pearls















The last picture I just had to add, is off the extremely blue, blue raspberry ice cream which was being sold by fellow exhibitor husky ices who have the cutest ice cream van in the world.














So I know this post wasn't crafting but I just had to share the lovely flowers I made for this event. check back soon for another crafting post.

No comments:

Post a Comment