Thursday 5 September 2013

Crafting with the WI

I went along with my Mum to one of her WI groups this week as the speaker was the team from a local craft shop cutting edge crafts they talked about the different things the shop sold and about the various workshops and classes they held. We then all had a go at making a couple of things with the packs and instructions they had put together for us.
here are the things I made
 A birthday card with some matting and layering topped with ribbon, sentiment layered topper and paper flowers. I thought this was rather pretty.














And a bookmark with some pre-done die cut elements and butterflies with pearls.
I enjoyed making both and was interesting to watch other people I think crafter can easily forget that not everyone crafts and we should be thankful for our gifts and talents.

No comments:

Post a Comment