Thursday 28 March 2013

First attempt at being a design team member

Last year I signed up to be a volunteer design team member for craftsyle products and a while back they sent me some items and asked me to create for them card samples and post them back. In-between to very busy times at work I have managed to get the samples made and recently sent them back. I thought I would also share pictures of my cards on here.

The range of products I was sent was called Cut and create and was decoupage animals, four farmyard and four jungle with coordinating sentiments and backing papers.
I've not done a great deal of decoupage so it was fun to try something different, here's what I managed to produce.














I tried to include a range of styles including easel cards and a diamond topped one. I must admit this range is not something I would have chosen myself and do hope that if I'm picked to make samples again I get something other than decoupage.

No comments:

Post a Comment