Tuesday 5 March 2013

Sin Free Cupcakes

I always like to have a range of things available in my shop for Mother's Day with price tags to suit every budget. This year one of my favourite pocket money buys is these little cupcakes.
These cute little gifts are made using a facecloth, I've gone with pink and lemon ones, and topped with either a bath pearl or mini soap. I made the mini soaps by melting down a bar of pears soap and pouring it in to a heart shaped silicone ice cube tray, this meant they were easy to pop out once set. 
I think the presentation of these really sets them off I've placed them in fancy cupcake wrappers and then popped them in a cello bag. As a finishing touch I'm displaying them in the shop of a wire cupcake stand.

Sorry I've not been bloging much recently but have been busy at work getting things sorted before a little mini break last week to Scotland for my other half to launch the paperback copy of his book, "The Only Genuine Jones"  the weather was stunning and we had a lovely time, stopping at The Clachaig Inn.
Sunshine on the mountain snow.




No comments:

Post a Comment