Tuesday 23 October 2012

Sincerely Yours show



So on Sunday I went to the Sincerely Yours paper craft show at Lincoln. I had been to the one they held in May and had really enjoyed it, unfortunately I didn't find this one as good.  It seemed like alot of stalls were just focusing on bits for die cutting machines and since I don't have one this didn't interest me much, I also expected more Christmas than there was.
The stampin up stand did have some lovely ideas, a few of which I'm sure I'll be trying out and I picked up a couple of bits including some more glossy accents for making bottle top magnets.

Also got some little squares of Christmas paper think I will be able to make some nice bits with these.
















Mum picked up some fabric with square patterns, Christmas, spring/Easter and farmyard.
We normally make these in to lavender bags but am trying to think of other projects which use them as well.
















If you are interested in attending a sincerely yours show they have them in different parts of the country through out the year, see their website here. http://www.sincerely-yours-shows.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment