Monday 21 August 2017

Partney Fair 2017

 Recently we had a stall at one of our favorite fairs of the season. The annual Partney fair. this is the fourth time we have attended this fair.
As I said in my last post I was abit concerned about the stall always looking the same so I moved things round abit this time. Placing the lavender bags in the corner and the candles further forward.  
 The bunting looked good strung around the shelter. I'm hoping to add to the range available with some cloth bunting before to long, maybe some festive ones would be nice.
Something new for the stall this time, this petite drying rack makes a wonderful display piece for all the different ornaments and received lots of attention. To enable the items to be displayed this way I have spent time putting Hannah's Craft Cottage tags on the hanging items this helps bring the branding to the forefront and hopefully might mean people look me up online after seeing the stall out and about and means pieces can be individually priced. I think the tags are working well and saw some people picking items up and looking at the tags. The prices are put on with easy peel labels so the tag can be left on if the items is given as a gift if desired. Over all I was pleased with the look of the stand and will defiantly be using the drying rack again. I do enjoy the Partney fair with its stalls, traditional teas, vintage vehicles, fun dog show and entertainment (this year provided again by the Horncastle Ukulele band) I do hope it continues for many years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment