Monday 8 September 2014

Deep breath and ready to craft.

As well as being a crafter I'm also a florist and have my own shop which I also sell my crafts (and Mums) in. In early August my shop got flooded so I had to be closed while the building was dried out and cleaned. I decided to use this time wisely and get some crafting done. I started with making cards. I've made them in sets based on style or particular stamp set. I found this worked well of me as I felt productive achieving a good number of cards made and think they will look good on display in the shop. Because of this I've split them in to several blog posts.
So just so this first post has some pictures here's three cards I made using a tilda card background pad I'd picked up at hobbycraft. I added some patterned luggage tags and die cut bunting pendants from my stash and stamped on them in a complimenting blue.



More posts to follow soon about the other cards I've been making.

No comments:

Post a Comment