Monday 22 September 2014

More felt Christmas decorations

So I said in the previous post there was two sets of felt decorations here's the other.

 This set is called baubles because they are more traditional bauble shapes. For each shape I've made four decorations two with ric-rac and two with buttons the pairs mirror each other in colour.
So up first is the round shape the ric-rac pair have been made using deep purple pink and turquoise blue with navy ric rac.

 For the button pair of the round set I've used lilac and the deep purple pink for the decoration I've added three tiny buttons and a felt holly leaf. On the button decorations I've put the second colour on by making the same shape in a smaller size.















The next shape is a pointy oval I think this is my favorite shape of the three its got a vintage look about it. For the ric-rac pair I've worked in traditional green and red with cream ric-rac.















For the button set I've worked in yellow and turquoise blue with buttons on. I like the yellow button with the tinsel bits in on the other half of the pair. Like the other set they are hand-stitched and with out stuffing which makes them perfect for posting as a little gift for someone.

















The last shape is circle with bobbles on the bottom. for the ric-rac set I've worked in yellow and lilac with red ric-rac. On these style ones the second colour has been added in the form of a band which is rounded to give them a feeling of shape.
















And the last button ones are worked in red and light blue this is a colour scheme I do see coming in to trend its a progression from the red and white rustic scandi style that has been popular for the last few years. These are decorating with a large pattered wooden button.















So that's the second set so far of felt decorations gong to be available soon at £3-50 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment